WMA-09-01 (Small Size Beige)
WMA-09-02 (Small Size Camel)
Pillow cover – 100% washi paper, Pillow insert fabric – 100% cotton, Filling - Sobagara (buckwheat), Kumazasa flakes
- Flakes of Kumazasa are blended with buckwheat husks to heighten the pillow's antibacterial and deodorizing properties. The pillow is very gentle to the skin and no chemicals are used in its production.
- Buckwheat husks are believed to be the perfect material for pillows in Japan's hot and humid climate. They have great breathablity and do not retain heat. However, since it is a natural grain, it can attract bugs.
- To prevent bugs, we first boil our buckwheat husks, and then wash them with Kumazasa extract, which has antibacterial and deodorizing properties.
- The buckwheat husks used in Sasawashi products are clean and safe.
- [How to use] Remove the pillow cover, unzip the pillow, then add or remove buckwheat husks to your preferred height.
- [Pillow height] This pillow has five parts; three for the neck and head area, and one on each side. To get the best height, Adjust the amount of buckwheat husks in each section to get the most comfortable fit.
- [Section height] Sides: approximately 7.5cm,Bottom center: approximately 7cm,Upper center: approximately 6.5cm
- Machine wash in a net
- Wash with similar colors
- Gentle spin dry. Smooth out any wrinkles and hang to dry
- Do not bleach